Adding Forums to your Conference
With your conference firmly in hand, you can now add forums to
it. Ordinarily, conferences have a fairly broad subject focus,
whereas the forums you add to the conference narrow that subject
into specific areas.
To add forums to your conference:
- Start the Forums Adminstrator by loading the following
- Click the Forum Manager button. The Forum Manager page
- Click the Create New button. In the page that appears,
enter "Espresso Drinks" for the forum name.
- Enter a description for the forum.
- In the Available Conferences list box, select your new
- Click the right arrow button to make your new forum,
Espresso Drinks, accessible in the CoffeeToGo conference,
then click Finish.
- Now, repeat the procedure above to create a forum called
- Click OK to return to the Conference Manager.